Learn from the Best: Engagement Workshop for the Emerging Professional
SBHRA’s Emerging Professionals team is happy to present an educational program on engagement, the second in the Learn From The Best series.
We are pleased to have Nick Duggan and Andrea Nelson lead the session. During this interactive program, you’ll learn what employee engagement is, how it’s measured, and why it matters. Andrea and Nick will share their own experiences with fostering employee engagement throughout their careers and will share ideas and suggestions for tools and resources for improving engagement. We’ll discuss the role that you can play in addressing engagement opportunities at your own organization, and we’ll have plenty of time to answer any questions you have about engagement, culture, and building a great place to work.
- This event is for entry and mid-level HR professionals who are interested in recruiting or currently in a recruiting role.
- You will have the opportunity to ask the presenters questions.
- We invite you to send questions in advance to [email protected]
- Drinks, including wine, and light bites will be provided.
- Space is limited so RSVP now!
RSVP to: [email protected]
The Emerging Professionals Program exists to engage, educate, and encourage young professionals as they emerge into vital roles in Human Resources. This program targets entry and mid-level HR personnel that seek additional training, career guidance, educational resources, and networking opportunities.