Starting Monday, May 11, 2020:
CDC-Guided Cleaning Protocols and Social Distance-Conscious Layout Make Workzones Your Best Place to Get Work Done.
Workzones takes the health and safety of our members and their guests very seriously, and we are following the Santa Barbara County Health Order 2020-8.1 to maintain a sanitized environment that includes strict cleaning procedures along with social distancing and a reconfiguration of our facility to assure every member and guest is able to work as safely as possible.
Our safety and health measures include social distancing protocols and increased sanitization:
- Avoid entering the facility if you have a cough or fever.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another.
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow.
- Do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact.
- Please wash your hands. Soap & water in the kitchens & restrooms.
- Masks are required in the open areas.
More specifically, we have also made the following modifications to oour Workzones facility:
- Work spaces in our coworking zones are spaced 6 feet apart.
- Maximum occupancy in our meeting rooms has been adjusted to maintain proper 6 feet distancing.
- Hand sanitizer & disinfectant cleaning products are available in all of the meeting rooms and throughout the coworking zones.
- High-contact surfaces throughout the space are disinfected by our staff multiple times an hour.
- We ask that all of our members and guests wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer, plus disinfect their work space before and after usage.
In addition to these steps, we have also placed clear signage throughout the Workzones property with maximum occupancy information and helpful cleaning reminders.
Workzones has installed signage on doors throughout our offices to help maintain social distancing guidelines for the safety of all our members and guests.